Unpaste Toothpaste Tabs with Fluoride
Toothpaste tabs with fluoride and without plastic packaging!
Unpaste brings the first tabs on the market with fluoride which are not packaged in plastic. Dentists strongly advise fluoride in your toothpaste to prevent decay.
The tabs have a light mint taste.
Each package contains 125 tabs, this is a 2 month supply.
Directions: chew on tablet and start brushing. The tabs work best with a soft toothbrush. Our bamboo toothbrushes are very suitable.
The tabs gently polish your teeth and are less abrasive than most toothpastes. They polish your teeth which removes stains due to tea, coffee, red wine, and nicotine.
Go for a white smile without producing waste. The package is compostable and is printed with organic ink.
Natural ingredients, vegan, cruelty-free, and no preservatives and no SLS. See the Detail tab for all the ingredients.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, creates a smooth polishing action, even cleaning and polishing in the interdental spaces. Debris simply beads up on the tooth surface and plaque growth is inhibited.
- Sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda) adjusts the pH of the citric acid.
- Silica serves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauryl Glutamate) is a natural, mild, eco-friendly surfactant. The tablets are MSG-free and gluten-free.
- Magnesium Stearate is a compound commonly used in tablet manufacturing.
- Natural Mint Flavor from essential oil Menthol helps freshen breath.
- Xanthan Gum is a natural thickener for the tablets, helping them break down smoothly in the mouth.
- Stevia is a natural sweetener from the stevia plant, which does not promote tooth decay. Citric Acid stimulates the flow of saliva in the mouth. This increase in saliva accelerates the remineralization of tooth surfaces.
- Fluoride prevents tooth decay.
Made in Germany, shipped plastic-free.